Filtering and Searching Basics
Important to Remember:
Whenever you Filter your data or perform a Search:
- Documents Table
- Available Fields list
...are updated to reflect the search results
- Number of hits changes whenever a filter or search is performed.
- The Documents table always shows the first 500 records.
- By default, logs are listed in reverse chronological order. The newest documents are shown first.
- We'll cover how you can view beyond the 500-record count for Available Fields next
- You can currently only export up to 500 lines from Kibana
- We recommend refining your query if you can
- Another option is to use the Scroll API to export up to 10,000 lines or more. You'll need an Enterprise plan to get API access.